e4e Labs provides a comprehensive solutions ranging from System study to implementation.e4e Labs focus areas are ERP(oracle eBussiness Suite).e4e has capabilities to study the existing client environment and suggest best solutions for client in cost effective manner without much down time.
e4e Labs can work with customers on following areas in Oracle eBussiness Suite
1) Oracle financials, Oracle Fusion Financials (Vertex Integration)
2) Oracle Supply chain management (Fusion SCM, Fedex integration)
3) Oracle HCM (Fusion HCM, Taleo, PeopleSoft integration, workday)
4) CRM (Sales force Integration)
5) DBA (SSO, Integration with Oracle Mobile Framework, ADF (mobile, tuning)
6) Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE and BI Apps) ,Tableau, Qlikview
7) Oracle Hyperion Financial management (HFM)
8) Oracle Fusion Middleware
9) Oracle pre Sale
e4e Labs has capability to support the client in any phase(system study to Post implementation support)(offshore/Onsite). Additionally e4e Labs can take ownership of the solution and supports implementations, Proof of concepts, upgrades(application upgrade/Database upgrade),auditing the existing applications
Implementation done by our Oracle practice team consists of rich experience in functional and technical skills with full life cycle implementation experience on various key modules of Oracle E-Business suite. Our implementations are phased as shown below
Our 4 Phased approach ensures that the Oracle implementation aligns with your business strategy and goals.
1. Identification and Discovery – We understand that every business is different and complex in nature. We know how Oracle can fit, and where there are any potential gaps. Our team of experts will work with you in minimizing customizations, and standardizing business processes before starting implementation.
2. Design and Build − Waterfall plus Agile − A combination of both processes provides robustness and flexibility in our implementation approach. Depending on the business need, we work with you to collaboratively plan the rollout.
3. Validation − three critical rules to ensure project stately success: Test, Test, and Test (Testing Suite--Oracle eBussiness Test suite) will perform unit testing, system integration testing and performance testing to ensure SLA compliance.
4. Go Live Support −Support documentation and processes are an integrated component of our implementation process. To ensure a smooth transition we provide support first month closure post go−live at no additional cost.
As Oracle Fusion technologies evolve, so does our offering— Fusion Value. According to our customer's unique business and functional needs, we help them evaluate the products before adoption, enabling them to realize the true value of the different products across Fusion Middleware. Leveraging this service, our customers understand the benefit of Fusion architecture components and technical components.
Oracle Fusion Applications are new, standards-based modular applications to help speed transactions, improve performance, lower costs and provide a role-based user experience with pre-built configuration, analytics and collaboration tools. Part of Oracle Fusion Applications, Oracle Fusion HCM helps companies realize the full potential of Human Resources, providing value to every person in an organization by enabling them to know their people better, maximize their most valuable assets and work as a team to achieve their business goals. Oracle Fusion Talent Management can co-exist with HCM solutions, or the full suite including Global HR, Benefits and Payroll, and can be deployed in the cloud, hosted or on-premise environment.